The Federation of Passenger Transport Northern Ireland (FPT NI) are approved by the Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training (JAUPT) to deliver training for the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence otherwise known as Driver CPC.
As the knew EU Directive requires all professional bus, coach and lorry drivers to hold a Driver CPC in addition to their vocational driving Licence.
FPT NI is now offering a range of Driver CPC training courses to drivers and employers that will not only meet the requirements under Periodic Training but will also be of benefit to companies in reducing costs, staying compliant with legislation and improving safety.
The Courses include:
• Drivers Hours and Tachographs – PCV & LGV
• The Role of the Professional Driver – PCV & HGV
• Health and Safety – PCV & LGV
• Emergency Procedures – PCV & LGV
• Fuel Efficient Driving – PCV & LGV
All courses have a minimum length of seven hours
• Our Driver CPC courses can be designed for your individual company needs and at an appropriate location which suits your company
• FPT NI is unique in offering ‘mobility’ with our own 10 trainers who can deliver the course!
• FPT NI trainers are former and current transport industry experts
FPT NI are offering Driver CPC training at very competitive prices, with the added advantage of offering mobile trainers, this enables operators to hold training courses in-house and have a trainer come to your premises again reducing costs.
For those smaller operators or self employed drivers, its simple… contacts us and we will give you the options of up and coming courses in your area.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.